Here are a couple facts that should you know about the effects of music:
- Signing together brings us together.
- According to a study singing in a choir made 1000 Finnish students not only more satisfied in school but also make people like each other more than they did before.
- Music effects heart disease.
- A review of over 23 studies found that music reduced heart rate, blood pressure and anxiety.
- Babies are born to dance!
- Babies as young as 5 months old respond to rhythmically to music and like it more than speech
- Happiness Effect
- Engaging in music rather than allowing it to wash over us gives on the experience of extra emotional power
- 90% of us have felt chills down our spines while listening to music.
The power of music is real and can not be put in words, what better way to show this than in photos from the home of music, festivals.
This is the final part of my series of festival photos. There will be many more new festival photos in the near future.
*Click on the photo to see the full gallery*